Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thanksgiving, giving thanks for my strength

Now, I have been through a lot in the past few months.  And then I would have thought I really don't have much to be thankful for I lost my grandpa, a best friend, and a chance at a dream  job, all at once.   It was hard and they were not typical losses.   Instead of complaining about how much that sucked, I take it all as a learning experience.   What I am most thankful for is my strength.  I never knew how strong I was until I had no other choice.  Strength is a powerful thing, the only thing that can bring you up when your down, that can help move you forward.   It also takes strength to cry, its not weak, its weak to hide your emotions, it takes a strong person to cry and show their true feelings in my opinion.  My strength is whats gotten me through all of this and continues to get me through each day, some are worse than others.
I am also very thankful for my friends and family, and all of their support through it  all.  They have all been great, even just checking on me or little things, talking, whatever I need.  I appreciate it and would do the same for any one of them.     

No comments:

Post a Comment