Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So long WInnipeg, back to the THames Where I belong

Dear Friends,

I lasted 2 days of that job. First of all my paperwork was incomplete, not my fault my shit was done. Which I take as a bonus, it sucked it was disorganized and I was mistreated. I had nowhere to put stuff. No formal tour didn't meet my boss. I couldn't have handled 6 months of it. I was supposed to do data entry but their data didn't work I didn't collect it or have any info. I was told nobody else knew either so don"t think too hard. I didn't it was screwed. They mixed up their samples not my fault.  They don't communicate there at all.  I said buddy system and they told me we weren't diving, technically we were.  Lesson learned scientists and government don't communicate, because the scientists don't communicate together. So all the info I need to know.   They have good resources there though and we have to go North, so maybe I'll be back.

I didn't have a password I kept getting locked out the girls asked me about GIS and mapping.  So I played engineer started organizing things in my dungen room, the engine room.  I got really stressed out and had a nervous breakdown combined with the previous emotional stress from the loss of my grandpa and Taylor.  I think I had a seizure, I used to get them as a child.  I was cooped up in the hospital in winnipeg for a week.  I Finally I am back home in London and taking it easy for the summer, and who knows how long.  Its where I need to be.  Not ready for going out yet, and just visits quiet activities I can;t drink with my meds.
Peace Friends!
Love KAr

No comments:

Post a Comment