Sunday, July 3, 2011

My recovery

I am on the road to recovery.  It has been difficult being at home.   I really don't find it that much different same stuff going on, but my medication makes things difficult and I get overwhelmed if theres too much going on or too many people.   I know my allergies are really out of control but my meds make it difficult to tell and my family just gets frustrated with me.  I feel 5 not 25 and its not my fault. I also feel SEA SICK but on land.....only a Marine Biologist would say that, or atleast a Fishery Observer.  The meds are supposed to help me sleep, and they just keep me up.   It's nuts, not me.  I finally got my nasal spray and a puffer and it really helped.   I couldn't sleep well but I tool a gravol this morning and it worked like a charm.  I finally started to catch up on my online class.  I had a great day and feel so much better.  I still can't sneeze but my head feels clear and I can focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment