Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Travel to Winnipeg.

JUNE 16th

I am trying to unpack my room cause I really brought as much of my room as I could cause my room is always my place that keeps me going.   In fact every room I have ever lived in is bigger than my room at home, and I have too much stuff for it.   You guys just seem to really want to know whats going on and I have to tell you and there are too damn many of you to tell each of you so here's the blog.


Those suitcases just sat there unfilled well i kept trying to figure out how the hell to get what I wanted in there I knew what I needed, but I wanted more.............I couldn't pack....FINALLY CAM JUST SAID WANT ME TO DO IT? If you want to. So mom and I left to do the last minute shopping.   It was just so easy, went to Wal-mart, got everything I needed even found skorts on 2 for 20, (after I told my mom don't let e even look at clothes) and you know me, couldn't pass it up.   Got the books I've been wanting to buy for a long time, found a lap desk which I've always wanted. Told myself KAR just stop buying things already you just need to get the hell out of here. Went to BULK BARN got candy!! In a span of 2 hours we were very efficent
I even friggen interacted with Nazem Kadri that day....he yelled at me but I still felt honored lol I am such a dork, I wanted his autograph so bad lol but some how thats even better.

I came home and Cam had it done and he said it took like 10 minutes, and I didnt even question it. I knew he did it right. So i did it packed kept, but I just kept going back in to my room grabbing every stupid little dolphin or fish I could and a piece of everyone to bring with me.   My parents friend "Uncle" Gary came over to say goodbye to me and gave me an M&Ms meat gift card, he owns 3 of them!! It rocks I always liked having those kind of meals in school they are just better lol.   I just kept packing and tucking for another couple hours and then Cam opened a beer and was like oh this is good after my hard work and I was like do I deserve it? So he opened the fridge and gave me one.   I kept going and would take a sip every like 10 minutes like the longest beer of life it kept me going till brought all the suitcases up and put them at the door.

FRIDAY JUNE 17th.

I woke up watched Regis had breakfast, etc.  Regis sang when a man loves a woman with Micheal Bolton.  My "brother" cam's friend James came over he was coming to London anyways, but it was still nice.   Went out for lunch with Grandma Sharon, Grandpa Ron wasn't home but that's because he was fishing, so that's the only excuse I can accept! HAHA! She had a travel bag that just gave me the little extra handle and space I needed.   I went back home to pack the car and Cam and James were there again chillin.  I Gave Christy and Mayzee some real good pats and treats.  Even went next door to Rob's to tell him I was leaving. We got in the car and then I'm like I gotta go to the washroom first and my parents just said lets just go to Flying J. So we did and I just went and didnt bother looking at anything cause I would have got distracted when we got out my mom put a killer whale necklace on my and I felt like it was like I had won SURVIVOR or something like its my immunity.


The car ride was kinda quiet my parents were discussing something.  I just looked at things like oh there's that place I stopped on my way home for a stupid interview, there's GUELPH, and then we were in Hamilton, how many times have I came here for an interview.  It's almost like I was supposed to leave out of there, like they didn't want me, I wasn't good enough, no I'm better, they were not good enough for me there is something better. I took a couple things off the board about Hamilton, and one of them was about a Journey. Take it Hamilton! After I went through security, I was just going to sit then I noticed there were key chains about the day I was born so I took May 22.  But we keep saying June 16th, like I left 3 years ago the same time, so I read it and I bought it too.   Then I went to sit down and just waited anxiously till it was time to board.   A guy sat down with a box that said clearwater.ca and I just stared at it......I had to know.....what is in there.  So finally I just asked, and he was like Lobsters, and I just shook his hand and said I am a Marine Biologist and told him where I was going and what I was doing he asked me where I was from and where I went to school. It was so cool. I felt like I was on fire!    I had a long line for the plane and when I got on there I knew I was near the back cause I had 22 F.  I hoped nobody would be beside me cause thats like my seat my thing I just take up the whole bench and watch tv and chill.  I was annoyed bc I had to  pass everyone, but I couldn't stop smiling, the flight attendant just winked at me and came and got my bag and put it above for me.   Nobody was there I had my seat I had the lapdesk I was in the zone took of my seatbelt, stretched out it, Criminal Minds Marathon on the tv it was Reids Birthday! It was just like omg wtf. The guy came by again to give me a drink, and just smiled at me with my desk and told me there was a cup holder on the tray and then he saw mine and I just was like yeah I already got it. Then I just noticed a few things on the other tv screen about west jet and one was like WINNIPEG RED RIVER EXHIBITION JUNE 17-26.  Then this quote came up: "What was the tallest mountain in the world before Mount Everest? Wait for it........ANSWER: Mount Everest, It just wasn't discovered yet.  LEGEND-ARY.


Descended, the guy got my bag for me again, it was ridiculous.   I got off the plane went down to go to baggage my landlady, her daughter and friend were all standing there and just said Karleen. Baggage was sooo easy to it was like boom took 5 minutes.  The 3 of them just talked and it was just cool, I think Ashley and I are gonna be good friends she's AWESOME!  We drove they showed me Superstore! Went through campus, showed me my new home the DFO building.  Then we drove to the house, the area is sooooo cute it reminds me of UKEE like wtf is going on its a village.   The house is cute its weird with the structure thats going on, my room is what is going to keep me sane! I am un packed just need to organize it right get a system.

I feel like something fishy is going on here I don't know what it is, like nobody seems to care about the fish in the praries I need to help fix something I am not sure what it is or how to do it but I gotta stick around for a bit to find out.  I am in the middle of Canada. Closer to my Observers. June is next door in Saskatchewan, Debbie and Tina have Alberta to tackle.    Slightly away from my friends and family. But it is going to be worth it.

OVER AND OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment