Friday, December 30, 2011

Blog from my phone

This is just a test. Can I blog from my phone? merry Christmas everyone! I was really sick about 2 weeks before Christmas! I finished my Mad Science session, never made it to my potluck. I remained sick for about 5 days. I had a few good visits with my friends over the holiday and exchanged gifts. It was nice. My dad and I went to Costco to exchange a shirt for cam and we were hit and run on the wellington and roxborough intersection dont ask me how but we were backed into. We did our annual 23rd Chinese food tradition for the family and cam's gf Jaime. Christmas eve was just relaxing then went to my mom's cousin heather to visit with her family and her sister who was home from Florida. For Christmas eve went to grandma sharon's for dinner with my aunt and uncle and a few cousins good family time. On Tuesday we went to TO to see my uncle aunt and their kids the ride up was rainy but not bad. The food was good the visit was great it was still early but we decided to head home. It was an awful ride glad I was not driving. Yesterday was my dads 50 th birthday we had a birthday dinner and cake and he opened his gifts very surprised I got him the lethal weapon movies and a wii game. My mom got him an air supply cd but inside was tickets and hotel for them how nice. Today not much tomorrow is new years eve no real plans but excited for a new year to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment