Thursday, September 1, 2011

Frog Friends

So summer really seemed to fly by eh.  I can't believe its already September.  I haven't had much to blog about lately my course is done, I haven't been doing anything very exciting.   I really liked looking at these mini aquariums with little frogs in them, and after a whole summer of looking I decided why not just buy them, thanks to my cousin Megan who was like omg Kar just buy them.   They are African Dwarf Frogs, 2 of them, very low maintenance, only need to be fed twice a week and the water changed every 3 months.   I just really like the idea of having frogs as pets so cool, yeah I am a dork but I don't care.   They are fun and small and very active most of the time.  I was having a hard time thinking of names, they're both boys and I wanted like names that went together famous duos if you will.    Then I thought of everything.   I have decided on Wayne and Garth for now, Party on Frogs!   Mainly they just swim around or chill under the rock.  I came home today to find them both really cornered in the rock and me being the worried frog mama started panicking and flicking the glass and tried to move the rock.  They seem to be ok now.  Party on Wayne! Party on Garth! I'll keep 
poking the glass I'm sure.   Here are a few pics i took on my phone.   





No comments:

Post a Comment